JOIN US AT OUR Annual Summer Celebration
July 24, 2020 - July 25, 2020
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO Made OUR 2019 event IN COnRAD, IOwA possible!
- Keynote Speaker – Kevin Skunes, Chairman of the Corn Board, National Corn Growers Association and leader of the Arthur, ND Growing Project
- Speaker – Elizabeth May Righa, Head of Finance and Administration at ADS (Anglican Development Services) Pwani
- Speaker – Roger Thurow, Pulitzer-finalist author of ENOUGH: Why the World’s Poorest Starve in an Age of Plenty and The Last Hunger Season: A Year in an African Farm Community on the Brink of Change.
- The team who created our new Immersive Global Farmer Experience
- Our Conrad Growing Project volunteers and local volunteers
- Our auction team and all who donated auction items
- Our generous sponsors
- The Growing Hope staff
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OUR 2020 SUMMER CELEBRATION IN GRABILL, INDIANA JULY 24-25
2019 SUMMER CELEBRATION PHOTO GALLERY