Dates: September 1, 2020 – October 25, 2020
Resilience is the psychological strength that allows people to adapt, thrive, and/or return to their baseline faster after adverse experiences happen. Hope and optimism give us the energy to persevere. Hopeful people believe that they have the will and the way to pursue their goals. Optimistic people expect the best, even in the midst of turmoil.
During these tumultuous times we see resilience portrayed in both program participants and Growing Project volunteers alike.
On your farm or in your Growing Project where do you see hope and find optimism?
Eligibility: Open to all current volunteers and supporters of Growing Hope Globally
- 5 entries allowed per photographer
- Color photos only
- Short written description of each photo (50 words or less)
- Photo(s) must be no more than three years old
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG format with a minimum resolution of 2000×1300 pixels and maximum file size of 5MB
- Growing Hope Globally may use entries for marketing purposes including social media
Contest Prize: The top 3 submissions will be highlighted in our November newsletter and on social media. A donation will be made in their honor to a Growing Hope Globally program of their choice.